Friday, February 8, 2013

Request of the Three Gods

(Teacher's Poem)
                                                          
  Jesus' Request:  
      "My disciple, I entrust this Gospel of grace to you. This Gospel must be given to both Jews and the Gentiles, first to the Israelites, then to all the nations and provinces. All believers must lead others to gather with this group (church). All those who believe, gather together. Though they may not come to Me to receive life, though false priests and government officials may do evil to Me and reject Me; they are all still sons of God and must receive another opportunity to receive this Gospel. Those who come to Me will never be turn away. Therefore, go to all the nations of the world."

     The Holy Spirit's Request:
     "My beloved son, no matter what situation you are in, no matter what principle of truth is being questioned, no matter what kind of condemnation you receive, respond only with love. Love is God's light and His life. Let your light shine to all people, to all the world. You must have the same gentle character as Jesus. You must draw all sinners to Me with the thread of love which is manifested in you facial expressions and in your voice. This is how you can become a true warrior co Christ, and how you can live a life giving all glory to God, your real Father, as My son, to be always victorious. Live the kind of life which would make Him most happy. The gentle words of love can simultaneously bend rigid bones and penetrate the heart and marrow of any sinner, thereby saving him. My love, fair one, rise up and let us go. Where flowers bloom and the voice of the turtledove is heard. Let us go!"

     Daddy's Request:
     "My beloved son. Always be joyful, lighthearted and cheerful, being a walking sermon through your true character. So that all the world may know Me, though they have never seen or heard of Me before, through My character manifested in you, that they too can follow Me. My desire is to lead these sinners to Me through you. These are the very sinners for whom I sacrificed the life of My Eldest Son Jesus, shedding His blood on the cross. By all means, My beloved son, My only request to you is that you become fine representative of Me to this world. Only this is My greatest expectation and hope. Only this can cheer and delight Me most, giving Me most comfort and showing Me your greatest filial piety. Whether day of night, it would be My heart's abounding joy. If you do so, I will be with you wherever you go, and whatever you ask of Me, I will answer. As you have made Me happy, so I will make you happy. Therefore My beloved son, from now on, I entrust all My children upon this earth to you. I trust My true character upon you. My character of love which is hidden to this world, both misunderstood and misrepresented, I entrust to you. When you are tormented and situations become difficult, think of your Eldest Brother Jesus, and be patient, enduring to the end.
    My beloved son." 


If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It